Day 10 Progress
- ghost things
- changed chooseX(…) functions to use any type, not just double. Kyle uses choose() for sprites, and templates make choose work for them
- began work on TERMINAL :C
- Player never faces left. No idea why. The code is there for it to draw flipped, but it doesn’t?
- Falling and Hookshot break in small places.
- Discovered a bug where if you are standing on the edge of a block and press A and then press the direction which will make you fall off the block, you will ride up with the hook as your head. This is a collision issue.
- Everything else.