Day 7 Progress
- All levels are loaded from the .gmx files and converted on load. This is a feature that will be removed once the game reaches gold.
- Hookshot works almost perfectly. If you shoot out the top of a room, it does nothing, even in rooms where it should.
- Doors work as intended
- Hitboxes were reworked and now work flawlessly. Player no longer has negative values for hitbox size. (oops)
- All code in the player object is now converted to C++. ugh
- Player never faces left. No idea why. The code is there for it to draw flipped, but it doesn’t?
- Everything else.