Day 15 Progress
- Pressing K was added, and works great except for a small issue.
- Added sound checking code, so
- Added sound checking code to Kyle’s “game” object, which means certain noises now stop playing when you leave rooms, like they should have in the first place.
- Nightly builds!
Unimplemented major features, or features I left half programmed.
- no saving of ini data whatsoever. Sorry!
- Magic doesn’t work in a 1×1 area, instead of impaling yourself in the ground, you jump up to the nearest empty space.
- No BOMBS
- No GHOST
- WARP still shows all objects and doesn’t have the color flash or anything.
- No K screen, when you fall too far and enter the end of the game world.
Recurring Bugs (newest bugs listed first.)
- Levels display stacked when the game isn’t run from VS (the nightly builds).
- When leaving the first room with a boat, you explode as if you pressed K.
Sound doesn’t function correctly while in the pizza zone
When leaving rooms sometimes, a second player will be created on a ferry falling from the ceiling.
- Discovered a bug where if you are standing on the edge of a block and press A and then press the direction which will make you fall off the block, you will ride up with the hook as your head. This is a collision issue.
- FIXEDFalling and
Hookshot break in small places.Hookshot is intended to work like this, sayeth Kyle
Player never faces left. No idea why. The code is there for it to draw flipped, but it doesn’t?
- Player falls at half speed. ?????
- Everything else.