Day 12 Progress
- Terminal works!
- Fixed a text rendering issue where displaying a ‘:’ horribly lags the game.
- Fixed a bug with ladders causing a slowdown in falling even when ladders are disabled.
- Water surfaces now display when waterfalls are set to false.
- Player never faces left. No idea why. The code is there for it to draw flipped, but it doesn’t?
- Falling and Hookshot break in small places.
- Discovered a bug where if you are standing on the edge of a block and press A and then press the direction which will make you fall off the block, you will ride up with the hook as your head. This is a collision issue.
- If you magic while in a 1×1 tile space, you fly upwards.
- Everything else.