Day 11 Progress
- terminal is almost working
- I don’t use matrices for transformations in the traditional viewport, projection, blah blah blah. I use one matrix to pass multiple values to the shader. To increase speed with color blending, I moved color data from the vertices of the sprites to the matrix, which means the shader passed to the matrix is 4×4 instead of 3×3
- Player never faces left. No idea why. The code is there for it to draw flipped, but it doesn’t?
- Falling and Hookshot break in small places.
- Discovered a bug where if you are standing on the edge of a block and press A and then press the direction which will make you fall off the block, you will ride up with the hook as your head. This is a collision issue.
- Everything else.